Monday, February 23, 2009

10.things

I want to say thank you to LoveMore for tagging me on ten things about myself.. I haven't really shared much about myself so this should be fun for me!!

1. I like hats.

2. I love to write (I just don't do it on my blog much) I have over 20 journals filled with writings from my life. I was 7 years old in my first entry. I think I do it mainly because I'm afraid of forgetting...

3. I have a degree in textile design and am actually working in that field now.

4. I flew around the world one summer. I LOVE to travel.

5. I play the guitar (not very well though).

6. I love warm weather, the beach and sunshine. (I pretty much live for the summer)

7. I met my boyfriend Jamie on a mountain top in France (seriously - I know) We have been together almost 3 years and he is hands down the funniest person I know. Love him!! <3 xoxo

8. I love love love movies!! (jamie is a film maker-comedy)

9. I don't like puppets (they freak me out)

10. I suck at spelling so if you see misspelled words on my blog don't be surprised.

And apparently I like to use the word love..because I just used it 8 times in this little dittty...haha ;)

4 comments:

Blood Roses said...

aw thats so cute about you and your boyfriend...what a story to tell the kids!

Frances Davison said...

I so wish I had journals, I have the worst memory and I reckon I can only remember like, 2% of my life. x

cellulite cream said...

I envy you for having been able to store your life in your journals. I do post journal entries from time to time but I recently burned some after a tragedy hit my family. :(

Maggie Rose said...

Great to meet you. Same on the journals, spelling, travel and my favorite work is pretty close: lovely.